Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#Barillio Shaker Set Review (Tomoson)

Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon Affiliate



I received the Barillio shaker set, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.The set contained bottle pourers, a muddler, a dual digger, a spoon, and a 3 piece shaker set (shaker bottom, lid, and lid top). You also recieved a carrying bag and a book of recipes.

I nevrer used a shaker set before and was willing to learn. I needed a few tricks up my sleeve before Christmas break showed up. I youtubed a few videos on how to use a shaker, how to muddle, and a few recipes.

I made a version of a lemon drop, I saw on a food website. My recipe had vodka, lemon, lime, simple syrup, and mint. What I learned was not to make the simple syrup too thick or it's hard to remove from the shaker bottle. Soaking the shaker in hot water helped remove any residual syrup. I added the lemons, limes, and some of the mint to the top of the drink as a garnish. Tasted good for my fiirst use.









































You can purchase the shaker set, using the link above. The set is prime-eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie