Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bacchus Break Silicone Wine Glasses Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received Bacchus Break Unbreakable, flexible, silicone wine glasses, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a set of two glasses. I wanted to review them because I have reviewed those fancy double walled glasses before and the kids broke them. Even, the double insulated glass water bottles and the kids broke them.

I love a good wine glass, but I don't like my kids breaking them. Here comes the Bacchus Break silicone wine glasses. They are not made out of glass, so the kids can't break them. I can hide them in my purse and the kids won't know.

I used the glasses for water, wine, and juice. I had no issues with them. Now with ice, the water does condense on the outside sometimes, but the glasses are still worth it. Just rinse a few times before the first use to get rid of the silicone taste.

You can purchase a set of two, using the link above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie