Friday, September 19, 2014

Sunsella Vegetable Steamer Review (Tomoson)





I received the NEW! Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer - Perfectly Steamed Veggies, Seafood, Hot Dogs & Dumplings - Handy, Collapsible Steaming Basket For Easy Storage - Expands to Fit a Variety of Pot and Pan Sizes - High Quality, 100% Stainless Steel (Including Legs), in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

I used the steamer to steam veggies. The process was easy. Fill pot with water and let it boil. When the water is boiling, add the steamer and veggies. The steam will cook the veggies, but do not let the water completely evaporate out

I used the steamer today, as I was boiling a pot of rice. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. I had the veggies steaming on top, with the  minute rice cooking on the bottom.


The harder part was taking out the steamer, once the veggies was done, to mix into the rice. I used a towel to remove the steamer, so I would not burn myself. The steamer was also easy to clean, using the sink's sprayer.

You can purchase the product and other Sunsella products on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie