Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stylo Phora Sphere Ice Ball Molds Review (Tomoson)






I received Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds #1 Premium (Set of 3) - No-Mess Funnel Now Included! Slow Melting Japanese Whiskey Ice Balls to Chill Your Scotch - Create Perfect Ice Spheres - More Fun Than an Old Fashioned Ice Cube Tray - Reusable Mold - Ice Ball Maker - For All Drinks
in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.






I never tried Ice Ball Molds before and was interested. I thought of water balls, juice balls, red wine balls. Two of which, I have tried. The balls was easy to fill with water and easy to freeze. The molds come with a funnel for assistant with filling the balls.


I struggled with getting the balls out of the mold. The first ball dropped to the floor. You have to slowly pull the bottom mold from the ice, then pull the top mold. Be careful though. Nothing like losing a beautiful ball of ice to the floor :-). The second and third try, I had no issues with removing the balls from the molds.

The balls are available on Amazon. The Molds are prime-eligible.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie