Saturday, June 21, 2014

M>Notes Notepad App Review (Tomoson)


I received M>Notes, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The app was developed by Devmiles. The post has my dropbox sign-up link referral link is embedded.

M>Notes is a notepad app, which allows you to create unlimited notebooks with notes inside. The app also syncs to Drop Box  or an SD card. I installed the app on my Kindle.

You also can add photos from your phone, tablet, or other mobile device.

Another feature is you can add a symbol in front of each note.

The app was easy to use. When you first open up the app, you have a few pre-installed notebooks, such as the to-do list.

You also can add notebooks, using the notebook symbol with the plus on it.. Once you add a notebook, you can give the notebook a name and a color.

Next, once you open each notebook, you can add notes, using the plus symbol.

The app is sold on Google Play for free and for 2.99.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie