Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tools4Wisdom Mommy Planner Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





I love calendars and planners because I am forgetful if I don't write things down. I use Google Calendar, iCal, and one other planner to keep things on track. When I saw the Tools4Wisdom 2014 Mom Planner on Tomoson, I knew I had to apply for it.

Why you ask? The Mommy Planner took planning a step further. Tools 4 Wisdom did not just provide a calendar plus daily, monthly, and yearly calendars, they also provided notes, essential goals, objectives, outcomes, a monthly priority master list, grocery lists, etc. The calendar even has a place for tasks for other family members.


At the beginning of each month, the planner first has the master priorities master list, organized by personal growth and work related. Then, you can also place priorities in the top priority list or the high value list. There is also a section for notes and other priorities.

On the next page, you have essential goals for each month, organized by biggest outcome and why, and objectives. The next section provides a place for other goals, why, and steps to achieve goals.

Next, the planner provides the monthly calendar with notes, goals, and ideas, followed by the daily calendar, which starts at 5 a.m. and ends at 11 p.m. The daily calendar also has family goals, organized by mom, dad, and kids; a grocery list; and a section for notes.

At the back of the calendar is  more room for notes and reflection.

Now on to my favorite and most challenging part of the planner, when you first open the planner, there is a section for:


  1. Annual goals, organized by priority
  2. Purpose-driven yearly goals, the why, and steps to achieve each goal
  3. Summary of milestones and success factors
  4. Areas of focus reflection planner, which provides plenty of focus topics, such as exercise, health improvement, happiness, and overcoming challenges. 
Some of my goals included potty training both boys and finishing my thesis. The calendar is available on Amazon for $22.95 currently. The planner is also prime-eligible. Tools4Wisdom also offers other planners on Amazon, such as student, day, and padfolios (prices vary)




Tools4Wisdom & Social Media:

Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
Pinterest



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie