Friday, April 18, 2014

Cheerios Cheer on Reading Campaign (PlateFull Co-Op)

I received a two boxes of Cheerios (Chocolate and Plain), in response to a campaign from 
PlateFull Co-Op. All opinions are my own. 

The Cheer on Reading Campaign provides one out of six books in boxes of Cheerios.

  1. 1, 2, 3 peas
  2. Please baby please
  3. That's what I do
  4. Bear says thanks
  5. Chicks run wild
  6. Jump

I received copies of 1, 2, 3 Peas, for my boys. The campaign wants to encourage families to read together. 

The website also has box and book activities for kids to participate in, using cheerios. The activities are printable. 

My kids loved the chocolate cheerios. Between my boys and my great niece, they went through an half a box quick. The children also loved the plain cheerios. Look for a book in a box of cheerios, the next time you go to the store :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie