Friday, February 28, 2014

Irish T-Shirt Foul Mouth Tshirt (Tomoson)


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Veritas Aequitas Irish T-Shirt from Foul Mouth T-Shirts in response to a campaign on Tomoson.

Foul Mouth T-Shirts provides crazy, funny, humorous, and adult things on t-shirts. The shirts come in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes.

Some of the other shirts, I liked included:


  1. Don't annoy the crazy person
  2. I tried being normal, it sucked
  3. Daddy knows a lot. Mommy knows everything.  (kids t-shirt)
  4. Hello, Im Adorable (kids t-shirt)
  5. Diaper loading. Please wait (Kids t-shirt)
I wanted to review the shirt, after I did some research Veritas Aequitas.

What is Veritas Aequitas?

According to Your Dictionary:

"Veritas aequitas is Latin for truth and justice and is a motto that stands for personal honor and truth in actions and justice, regardless of the circumstances."

Origin of Veritas Aequitas (from your dictionary)

Veritas was the goddess of truth and was a daughter of Saturn. In Greece, Veritas was known by the name of Alatheia. She was attributed to the virtue of truthfulness. Every good citizen of the Roman Empire was expected to possess this quality.

Aequitas comes from the ancient Greek culture. It means justice. This is coupled with the fact that to deal out justice, the facts of the situation must be known.

An example of "veritas aequtias" is what someone fighting for freedom and equality might say.
An example of "veritas aequtias" were the words tatooed on the back of the hands of the two featured characters in the movie Boondock Saintswho were acting on a personal mission from God to right the wrongs done to others by the victims of their killing spree.

The shirts was inspired by the movie, The Boondock Saints, (available on Netflix). I went searching for the movie on Amazon, Netflix, and Xfinity. Netflix was the only one, who had the movie for free. I had not seen it before.


Social Media:

Facebook Fan page

MySpace


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie