Thursday, November 28, 2013

CollageIt Pro Review from Pearl Mountain Technology (Tomoson)


I reviewed CollageIt Pro for iOS for a Tomoson Campaign. CollageItPro was developed by Pearl Mountain Technology. I have previously reviewed CollageIt 3 Pro for iOS and Collage It for PC. The program allows you to customize your photos into a beautiful collage. You can choose from different layouts and layout sizes. You can add up to 200 photos. Next, you can choose the background colors and image effects. I created a simple one from the photos, I took today. This is the baby collection. My youngest; my niece's friend's baby; and my niece's friends's mom's friend's baby. I love babies, as you can tell. :-)

One feature I love is I can share my collage to Facebook. I also can send the photos to iPhoto.

Social Media:

Pearl Mountain on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie