Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pearl Mountain Technology CollageIt 3 Pro Free from the App Store (MAC OS users) CONTEST


I reviewed Collage It Pro for the PC a few months ago. I installed the app on my other laptop (which needs repairing and created beautiful art for my Facebook Fan Pages. Now, I have a Mac Book Pro, given by my school.

CollageIt 3 Pro was developed by Pearl Mountain Technology. CollageIt 3 Pro is now available in the MAC store for free until October 31st (Link to App). The app helps you create photo collages using Mac OS X.


I provided two photo collages, I made with the PC program and a sample, I made with the Mac App. The free version does not provide all the upgrades, but you can still create a beautiful collage. I loved how you can add text to your photos, in addition to using a gradient as a color for your photos.



Some of the features include:

  1. Random Layout. You can drag and drop your pictures and use random layout to generate an automatic layout
  2. 45 new templates and 4 collage styles. The styles include Mosiac, Grid, Center, and Pile.
  3. Export and Share options. The PC version had an export to Facebook option, which I loved. 
  4. The ability to add backgrounds, photo effects, text effects, and borders.
  5. Use "free mode" to resize, move, and rotate photos. 

Get the app now in the App Store (Link to App) before the price goes back up to $29.99

Contest: 

Pearl Mountain Technology is holding a contest for CollageIt 3 Pro




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie