Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Aoede What are Dreams Made of Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Aoede, What are Dreams made of, for Tomoson.

About Aoede, What are dreams made of


What are Dreams Made of is a musical fairy tale. The CD is created for tweens and preteens.

The CD tells the story of Aoede, a muse, who lives in Wonderhaven. Wonderhaven's residents include fairies and goblins.

Another CD in the series is Is love a fairy tale, which was released in 2012. I have Is Love a Fairy tale for review as well. Is Love a Fairy Tale has won awards, which include:



  1. Creative Child's Magazine's "Preferred Choice Award, CD Category"
  2. Twilly Wig Toy Award "Sterling Fun"
  3. Family Review Center's "Gold Award"
  4. LA Music Awards- Children's album of the year. 
  5. ISC Winner for Children's Music
  6. John Lennon Song writing contest finalist
  7. The CD is also being considered for Best Children's Album in the 55th Grammy Awards. 

My Review:


Aoede, pronounced "Aye E De" is a musical, filled with narration and whimsical song. Aoede is a muse, who starts the book off with a scream within the first few songs. Her scream scared me. The CD reminds me of the Labyrinth, Chronicles of Narnia,  or the Never Ending Story, maybe Sharkboy and Lava Girl. Aoede has a bad dream and her friend tells her to go to Morpheus, the Dream God, in the land of dreams, carrying 3 wish coins for luck. She keeps having dreams, which involve children and a White Witch. 

Each chapter in the CD is short and I would recommend not shuffling the order. Let it play. The story is continuous. I liked the CD and can't wait to review is love a fairy tale?

Social Media:


Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
Website:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie