Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ellie Ambassador Program (with pictures of my sample outfit)



Disclaimer: this post contains an affiliate banner. will receive commission when you click on the banner. When you sign up for Ellie through one of my ambassador links, you will receive a 20% discount and I will also receive compensation.

You also can sign up for the fit fashionista club. With every purchase (by a friend), you will get 2,000 ellie points, worth $20 dollars on future purchases. Points are awarded 30 days after your friend places their first order.
20 percent of Ellie






I signed up to be an Ellie Ambassador this month. One of the benefits was receiving a free sample workout outfit for review. I chose this one. The Tank is a Prized and Polished tank in XL. The bottoms are a touch of ruby capris in XL. The top contains two pieces: the exercise bra and the tank.

The prized and polished tank: (From Ellie)

  • two in one tank. mesh sports bra and a tank. The back features open mesh, which is light and helps the clothes breathe.
  • The bra contains removable pads. 
  • Can be used when working out, outdoors, yoga, running, tennis, and cycling. 
  • 74.95 (currently only available in XL)
The touch of ruby capris:
  • 89.95, currently available in L and XL
  • left leg contains a pocket to hold your keys (maybe your id) during exercise. 
  • reflectors on each leg
  • UV-50 Protection
  • Machine washable
  • Made out of Eclon

Previously, I was working out in tanks and shorts, with my regular genie bra, but ran into a big problem when doing jumping jacks and lunges---some things did not remain in place. I needed some real workout gear.

The outfit came in the mail within the last week. My mother was shocked I had something nice because of blogging. She thought all the other things (books, games, products) was junk compared to this (sometimes people just irk me, which is why I pay most no attention). 

I been using the outfit all week. The material makes me look slimmer. It also feels weighted, when doing exercises, which helps me push a little harder. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie