Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BubbleLicious Product Review from Trooprr (Tomoson)

I reviewed Bubblicious Necklace and earrings, in exchange for review from Tomoson. I received the product last week. The product is sold on Trooprr. The website has beautiful and reasonable-priced jewelry,(bracelets, rings, earrings) including the necklace sets. I saw a few others I wanted, which was $10 and $12 dollars.

About Trooprr:

  • Trooprr is a daily deal site for Jewelry lovers
  • The website offers exclusive deals for a limited time. 
  • Every day, the website posts 6 new items in four categories: Bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings. Sales usually last 3 days, but products can sell out on the first day. 
  • New deals are posted between 9 am CST and 12 am CST
  • Products are limited to five per customer. 

Social Media:

5% discount coupon: "SUM5"


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie