Friday, June 28, 2013

Look Twice Book Review (Tomoson)


I read Look Twice, in exchange for review from Tomoson. The book was written by m. garzon and published by Petal Press. This is a sequel to Blaze of Glory. I received a Kindle Edition.

I did not read the first book and now wish  I did. I did buy the first book in 2012. Now I have incentive to read it.  The first few pages listed a lot of characters and I wasn't sure how they was connected. Was very overwhelming. I love to read, so I was not going to let not having the first book stop me from reading the second.

Other than that:

The book is about Tea or Taya. Tea has a brother named Seth. Tea is dating Jaden. The relationship does have drama and controversy. Their relationship isn't the most appropriate, but Tea and Jaden want to make their relationship work. There is something going on and everyone is trying to meet to discuss it.

The book was written well and the scenes moved quickly in the beginning.

One minor issue, I had was there was some small print scattered throughout the book.  I had to enlarge the pages so I can read it.


Social Media:
Facebook:
Twitter:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie