Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mac Cheese, Please

I read Mac Cheese, Please, in exchange for review from Netgalley.com. The book was wrote by Laura Werlin.

The book discusses Super cheesy recipes. First, the book has bright, colorful, pictures of food. Made me super hungry. Next, the book provided facts about Mac and Cheese. The book also discussed different types of cheeses, pastas, making bread crumbs, in addition to tips on how to perfect macaroni and cheese.

I loved all the recipes, especially the gluten-free mac because my nephew has a gluten allergy. I also loved the mac and cheese squares, in addition to the mac and cheese with grilled cheese. Some recipes also have add-ins to make the pasta more spectacular. This is a great book to read and (to try out the recipes. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie