Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Silly Looking Thing by Eva M. Sakmar-Sullivan

I reviewed The Silly Looking Thing by Eva M. Sakmar-Sullivan, in exchange for review from Netgalley.com The book was published by Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.

I enjoyed reading The Silly Looking Thing (SLT). The froggie wants friends, but wants his friends to look a certain way. He wants his friends to look like him He does not want to play with the SLT because he looks different.

The book was a quick read (40 pages on Reader for PC). The book has lots of pictures. I read the book to my youngest. I choose the book because I have two special need kids. Not everyone wants to play with them, especially Brad. Brad is different. He doesn't look like or act like them. The SLT in the book wanted a friend, a playmate, someone to swim with. He did not want to be lonely or be an outcast. The book does have a happy ending though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie