Friday, November 2, 2012

BryBelly Poker and Baccarat Supplies

Poker Button Set

Speed Cloth


Baccarat Plaques:


I reviewed the speed cloth, baccarat plaques, and poker button set for Brybelly.com

First, the speed cloth fit perfectly across my table in the den. The cloth is designed with spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs. The cloth is also waterproof. My kids and I, plus some teenagers tried different liquids on the cloth to determine how water proof the cloth is. We tried water, milk, and juice. As soon as the liquid hit the cloth, it made a bubble. The bubbles would not sink into the cloth. Part of me wants to throw it across my bed (for Brad's accidents).

We also played with the poker chips and baccarat plaques. We played a few card games downstairs. The chips and plaques took some damage (thanks to my youngest son throwing them on the floor) but they are not scarred for life. The chips and plaques are in good condition still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie