Sunday, October 14, 2012

What is the funniest thing that ever happened to me

I have no freaking idea. I remember a hundred years ago, when I was married, instead of separated, the bozo had to replace the gas water heater for an electric water heater. He forgot the most important step. Turn off the freaking water first. Anyways, he started swapping out the heaters, and BOOOOM water goes everywhere. All down the utility closet, hallways, laundry area, living room. All while the water is pouring, I hear giggling. Brad is pointing and laughing at his father and I, slip and fall, while trying to clean up the water, and hook up the new water heater. Brad jr. found the scene the most hilarious. You can never say an Autistic does not have a sense of humor lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie