Saturday, May 19, 2012

Book Addiction and Free books

I am a big fan of finding free stuff online. One of the things I am addicted to is amazon.com. I subscribe to a few mailing lists, which sends me a list of free books on amazon daily. I like the picture books because it teaches my oldest a few new words. My mailing lists include: Pixel of InkDining DownloadsPixel of Ink Young EditionPower ReadsE Reader News TodayInspired ReadsBook Bub

Free picture books on amazon3 superhero/villian picture books
another free book another free book
more free books amazon free books

You can also follow me on twitter @sdwyatt or pininterest Stacie's Pinterest page because i post all my free finds on there(well the ones i like the most lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie