Wednesday, April 13, 2016

#Collecteables Review and Campaign (Tomoson)




I received Collecteables in exchange for honest review. I received Shakespearmint, Agatha Christea (Earl Grey) and Mint Tea. I loved the mint teas the most.

Collectables is part of a KickStarter program, which has created a tea book (to store teas ) and a line of teas to drink. I love tea and love trying new varieties. I do have a tea box, to store teas, when I remember to put them in the box. I had tea (and still do) in my purse, in storage bins, and still stored in original teas. The tea collection can get out of control. I like the tea book because it helps you store your tea packets neatly.

Each tea comes with a comes with a limited edition, beautiful foil cover. Each month, the company will deliver a new collecteable, with musicians, politicians, animals, philosophers. The teas fit into the tea book, which comes in multiple colors.



Collecteables is raising monies to bring the tea book and collecteables to market. The campaign ends May 18, 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie