Wednesday, August 26, 2015

#BehindTheBlogger Who do you Think you Are


#BehindTheBlogger Who do you think you are?


When I first saw the title, I was divided between discussing me or my kids. Let's discuss Kalen.

Kalen has started to pick up some of Brad's behaviors. Kalen is very observant. He may not pick up on something at first, but he eventually gets it, even if it's the wrong thing. The last thing I need is two Brad's.

Brad has a violent and aggressive side. Every day, something is getting thrown at me or at the walls, when he doesn't get his way. When he is mad, he uses three main words: bitch, no, and ooohhh. With the last few days, Kalen has knocked over my bedroom door multiple times for fun, while Brad was the one, who took down the door in the first place in a fit of rage. I am hesitant to put the door back on the hinges because I don't want it coming down again because of Brad's anger. Takes too much work to put it back up.

Brad also likes to throw shoes at the wall and at people. Kalen decided today, he will knock down the entire shoe rack with all the shoes still on it, twice. Who does Kalen think he is? If he is 4 and already picking up on Brad's bad behavior, then I am in trouble in the long run. Stacie needs serious help with both kids then, but not everyone understands that.

I have to return a call tomorrow to a home health agency for Brad because I do need extra help and I already had opposition from a relative for the aide to help me. I just can't do this parenting alone anymore, especially special needs parenting.

This is who I am. I am a special needs parent.
















#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.

Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!
Are you a blogger looking to join our future hops? Sign Up Here







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie