Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Natural Shoe Odor Eliminator Review (Tomoson)



I received the Natural Shoe Odor Eliminator, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The bottles are lemon mint scented, but I smelled more lemon than mint.

I wanted to review the odor eliminator for Brad's shoes. They stink. Brad usually sticks to one pair of shoes most of the time, with the occasional change up when he misplaces a shoe. I just bought Brad a new pair of shoes a few weeks ago, but the shoes already developed a lovely smell.

To use the product, all you do is spray a pump of the spray into the shoes. The spray helps freshen up your shoes or your kids shoes.

One of my bottles had a stickiness issue. It would let me spray once, then it took a few more pumps to get it to spray again.

You can purchase the spray, using the link above .



\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie