Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Moheda Linnea Clogs Review (Tomoson)









I received Moheda Linnea Clogs, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Moheda makes Swedish clogs. The package also came with mints and a pack of playing cards. I haven't wore clogs in a while, so it took me a minute to get used to the shoes. I can't wear the shoes for hours though, but I can wear them to church or around the house. Maybe at the doctor's office or somewhere, where I am not walking for long periods.

The linnea is a floral pattern on a white background. The floral pattern is made out of leather. The sole is a natural treated wood.

You can purchase linnea clogs and other clogs from the link above. The shoes took a few weeks to arrive. Make sure to google your European size before you order.


3 comments:

  1. The clogs are cute. Do they have a heel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are raised and flat but not sure if its a true heel

      Delete
  2. I used to love wearing Clogs in the 90's, you don't see them often anymore. Those are really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie