Thursday, August 7, 2014

Green Virgin Products Soap Nuts Review (Tomoson)





#GVP

I received Soap Nuts Liquid in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Soap Nuts is a natural laundry detergent and fabric softener. The product does not contain any chemicals and it is hypoallergenic. The soap nuts also can be used as a window cleaner.

Instead of using a pod or detergent, you can use two pumps of soap in an high efficiency washer. For an average top washer, you use 3 pumps per load. My washing machine is a top loader HE machine.

What are Soap Nuts?


According to the website, Soap Nuts are fruit from the Chinese Soap Berry Tree. The berries are dried in the sun. The shell of the berries have cleaning powers similar to detergents with chemicals.

My Review

The soap nuts have a pleasant, light scent. The clothes came out the washer smelling wonderful. I normally use pods, but every now and then use powder or detergent. I wanted to try the soap nuts to determine the difference between what I regularly use and this product.

Check out the demo below.




Sign up for the subscription list for all three blogs  on Mad Mimi. If you sign up, you can get a free code for one of my books on Smashwords.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie