Thursday, July 31, 2014

Armed with Truth Temporary Designer Scriptures Tattoos Review (Tomoson)


I received Armed with Truth Temporary Designer Scriptures Tattoos, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

The tattoos can aid with bible verse memorization or to help you through a rough patch. The tattoos are sold in 10 packs for 9.95 each. Whether you need to take action or to take care of others or if you want to feel victorious, there is a scripture for you. The tats are easy to apply and takes a while to fade off. I have worn a tat for almost 24 hours before it started fading. Check out my video review below, in addition to a demonstration.





Subscribe to the mailing list:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie