Friday, May 30, 2014

Modern Wall Graphics Product and Video Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The before pics. The bed and the graphics unopened


I reviewed Modern Wall Art Graphics, from Wall Slicks,  in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received the monkeys, the vines, butterflies, and leaves to apply to the wall. I do not like blank walls. I choose the monkey and vines because it reminded me of my kids. The graphics was easy and hard to apply. The hardest part was cutting out the graphics and aligning them on the wall. After I got the hang of it, the job became easier. The company also provides a tool for removing and smoothing out the decals. 

I put the graphics above my son's bed, in addition to placing a few butterflies above my bed. I love how the project turned out. Check out the video for the finished look.






The after. Kalen's new wall. 

The after. Kalen's new wall. 

Social Media

Wall Slicks Facebook Fan Page
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie