Friday, February 21, 2014

Target Busy Family Campaign (Platefull Co-Op)



Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.:
I received a Target Busy Family Pack from Platefull Co-op.







The packaged contained the following:


  • 1 pouch Nature Valley® Protein Granola 
  • 1 box Nature Valley® Granola Bars 
  • 1 box Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal 
  • 1 box Trix® cereal 
  • 1 package Quaker® Oats 
  • 1 jar Jif® peanut butter 
  • 1 package Nutella® mini cups 
  • 1 pouch Grandma Hoerner’s® Big Slice™ apples snack


The mission was to re-invent breakfast. One of the first things I did was to create a simple breakfast of nutella and granola mix. I simply mixed the nutella, peanut butter, and granola mix in a bowl together. For another twist, I dipped the granola bars in the nutella and ate the bars for breakfast.

The kids gravitated towards the Trix and Cheerios. The boxes of cereal was gone within two days. The nutella and peanut butter was gone was well.

Next, I mixed the apples with the granola for another treat. My youngest really loved the granola to the point where he poured out the rest all over the floor. yay me.

Finally, my nephew ate the oatmeal plain. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie