Friday, January 24, 2014

Cheerios Multigrain Dark Chocolate Flavor Product Review (Platefull Co-op)


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Image taken by Stacie D. Wyatt on 01/22/2013>


I received Cheerios Multigrain Dark Chocolate, in exchange for honest review from Platefull Co-Op. I received the cereal two days ago. Needless to say, it is gone now and I want some more. I loved the cereal and so did my two- year old son, and my one-year old great niece.

I wanted to try the Cheerios Dark Chocolate because it was new and exciting. I am not a big fan of regular cheerios, not because they are not good, but because the toddlers like to throw cheerios (and other cereal) all over the floor. The Dark Chocolate was excellent. I ate half the box before I realized it. The dark chocolate mixes in regular cheerios with dark chocolate cheerios. No milk is needed.

Kalen hijacked my cereal today and ate the other half of the box, not to mention the part, which hit the floor. I definitely will be buying more Dark Chocolate in the future.

Social Media:


Cheerios Website

Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie