Monday, December 23, 2013

Stikins Product Review (Tomoson): Updated with Pictures

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Stikins in response to a campaign on Tomoson. Stikins, created by Label Lighthouse are peel and stick labels for clothes and shoes. I wanted to review them because my oldest just started back to school and I needed to label his items. The labels will also help at church, where I can label their backpacks, cups, and other personal items.

I used the labels the first day they arrived in the mail. We was on our way to the doctor or something, and I applied the labels in the car. The first label was a little hard to apply because I was distracted. The label folded up, then Kalen ripped it off Brad's clothes. After that, the labels was easy to apply.

The kids got a hold of the package and lost them.

Update: I found the labels, soon after writing the review.

I applied the labels to Brad clothes. Why? When Brad was in public school for 4th grade, sometimes I got sent home extra clothing. Jackets, Shirts, and Pants from other students. Like right now, I have a folder belonging to another student and Christmas break does not end until January 3rd or 4th.

I also applied the label's to Brad's backpack and Kalen's cups. The labels will be placed in my purse to avoid being lost again.



Price:

60 labels cost 24.95
120 labels cost 39.95


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie