Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wantable Box Review (Tomoson).


I reviewed the Wantable Box, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I chose the Intimates box for review. The Wantable Box is a subscription box service. You can choose from Make-up, Intimates, or Accessories.

I loved all three boxes and I chose the Intimates box. I love tanks, underwear, shape wear, and pajamas. The accessories box was nice, but I got stuck on the first question: What is my ring size? I took all three style quizzes, just in case, I want to change boxes later.

The process for selection is simple: you choose which box you want, then take a style profile quiz. Each box has their own style profile quiz. On each section, you slide the slider to love, like, or dislike.

The profile quiz asks about your sizes, likes, and dislikes. The quiz is different from other subscription boxes because it asks about things, such as panty and bra styles you like.

Next, you subscribe to to Wantable for $36 dollars monthly. The boxes can be skipped or cancelled anytime. You also can purchase a single box for $40. The company will customize a box for you and ship it out. I received my box within a few days.

My box contained a Bandoo (with removable, clear, straps), pajama shorts, slipper socks, and a thong. The thong was my least favorite item. I prefer briefs hipsters, boxers, or boy shorts.

My favorite item was the slipper socks. Texas is cold right now and the socks are oh so warm. I also loved the Bandoo and Shorts. The Bandoo held me up without the straps, but I prefer the straps because it offers more support. One drawback was my child tried to pull me out the bed, by the straps. No fun.

Social Media:




















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie