Thursday, September 26, 2013

Edible Green Tea Product review (Tomoson)



I reviewed Edible Green Tea, in exchange for honest review on Tomoson. The post contains Amazon affiliate images. The website for edible green tea is found here as well

I first heard of the Edible tea months ago, when I received a sample in my Bulu Box, I got for review. The sample got lost and I never got a chance to try it. I was happy when I got chosen to review it again.

The tea looks like short, little strips. You simply add a little to your food each day. You can add it to cereal or oatmeal, maybe a smoothie. I made a big mistake when I tried it the first time. Each packet represents your daily serving. I messed up and added all the tea to my oatmeal. No bueno. It was too much edible tea in my food. I did finish it though but it took some time. I also added it to Yogurt to give it a little crunch.

After that, I been adding a sprinkle here and there, versus the whole package to my foods.

Edible Green Tea provides you a daily sample of a whole leaf of green tea. The tea is organic and contains the purest tea leaves. The tea also contains plenty of antioxidants.

The website also offers recipes, such as Chocolate Bundt Cake, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes, and Pinwheel Cookies.

The product is sold on Amazon, but is not available. Currently out of stock. The product is also sold on the primary website for $25 dollars for a 1 month supply. The tea also comes in powdered form for $25 dollars as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie