Friday, May 24, 2013

Challenge to write



5/19- What is your favorite activity to do with your family? And why?

I have no idea. I like to go to church with my kids. I also like to cook with Brad. We also enjoyed going to Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio in December. I am definitely making a trip back there, but getting a hotel room. I didn't like getting back that late. Plus it will give Brad time to sleep and calm down. The trip was reasonable. About 60 dollars for MegaBus (extra because I had to change one of the dates and times), $15 dollars for the park (myself only. kids are free). 8 to 10 dollars for public transportation to and from the park. plus about 10 dollars on food in the park. We could bring food in as well but there was not any grocery stores near the park.

5/20- Do you have siblings? If so, what do you think are there best qualities?

I have two sisters. I am the oldest. Rachel is the middle sister. Nikala (Courtney) is the youngest. Rachel is a good hacker into stuff. She can hack into her boyfriend's phone. Just going through the phone is not good enough--she hooks the phone up the pc and gets additional information. She also can drink with the best of them. When she dropped out of school, she immediately went for her GED.  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's all i got for now lol.

Nikala is a good student and good worker. She developed a home school co-op with other parents, where each parent teaches to their strengths. She has her own place and car. She has traveled the world--Africa last year and currently she is in Paris. She wants to go to The Dominican Republic and Haiti in the fall. So, far I have been to Cancun and the Bahamas. I prefer to travel on this hemisphere right now and she is traveling on the other hemisphere. 

5/21- Where would you like to be in 10 years from now?

Older, wiser, with a steady job. my own place. finally divorced from the kids father. maybe in a stable relationship. Brad will be 22 and Kalen will be 12. Hopefully, they will have all the services they need to improve independence. 

5/22- What is your favorite quote and why?

I don't have one

5/23- If you could have any job in the world, which job would you want? Writer (and I already have it)

5/24- What has been the hardest part about blogging daily?

Blogging Daily. I have not blogged daily. remembering to write. wanting to write when i am not motivated to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie