I think it is hook up season. Time for dating. Time for sex. Time for new adventures. I been getting hit up on POF and Badoo, with more incompatible people, than ever before. Some of these men are willing to ignore my disclaimers and settle for less.
1. I have herpes since October 2004
2. I am celibate. I have no interest in having sex at this moment. I have a low sex drive.
3. I am fixed. I have two kids. I do not desire more.
and trying to explain all three is hard, hard work, especially the celibate part. Why you not having sex? When you plan on starting back? Can you wait for me to be the first? Can I just lick the coo? Can I just suck the breasts?
NO NO AND HELL NO. If I have sex with some random dude, what is going to stop me from having sex with another random dude and so forth and so on? What is going to stop my addiction from coming back?
Nothing irritates me more than some man, trying to get booty, when I have little to no interest. Starting to think men don't read profiles.
I am not interested in dating right now. I don't want sex. I don't want a relationship. I am not mentally ready. I am trying to work on having more balance in my life--not cause any more problems. I know I want companionship, but that requires stepping outside my comfort zone--and I am not ready for that either.
On another note: Brad's puberty is getting on my nerves. I need more male support in this area. I posted an ad on craigslist for advice from special needs fathers. Some advice was actually helpful. and the rest--wish i could report some folks. Some grown--ass men actually suggested I teach my son about sex and puberty by
- Watching porn with my son (HELL NO)
- Masturbating my son to help him get a release (HELL NO)
- Buying him sex toys, such as dildos (HELL NO)
- Finding him a sex partner (HELL NO)
- Having sex with my son (HELL NO HELL NO HELL NO).