Thursday, December 6, 2012

A biblical history of Israel

I read a biblical history of Israel, in exchange for review from Edelweiss. The book was written by Iain Provan, V. Phillips Long, and Tremper Longman III. The book was published by Westminster John Knox Press.

I chose this book because I read Israel at War for review and was confused. A lot of the information mentioned was new to me. I chose this book because it discusses the history of Israel versus the wars between Israel and other Arabian countries. The book is written from an academic, research perspective. You really have to read it carefully to understand the book--otherwise, you will miss something. This is not a quick, easy read. This book is meant to be studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie